Imagine a job that combines the flexibility and independence of private practice with the inherent benefits of community and collaboration of a group practice!
CentrePointe Counseling is growing! We are currently seeking licensed mental health professionals (LCPC, LCMFT or LCSW-C) who are interested in working at one of our 25+ offices throughout Maryland and Virginia. All available positions are commission-based with opportunities to build full or part-timecaseload. We are a group of 20+ Christian/pastoral counselors who believe in the mission of providing affordable counseling to all in need. We also provide premarital counseling, conflict mediation, and workshops/seminars when requested.
Our Mission at Centrepointe Counseling is to provide Christ-centered, professional counseling and consultation services that work for the transformation of individuals, families, and organizations. We are working to create a ripple effect of change in thinking, believing, and acting.
Job Skills needed:
- Provide individual and family counseling services in your area(s) of expertise.
- Work a minimum of 10 client hours per week (plus once a month staff meeting)
- Effectively integrate Christian/Pastoral Counseling into clinical interventions
- Possess skills to self-start and work independently
- Receive supervision from supervisor/peers and collaborate with skilled staff team.
- Perform administrative tasks: maintaining electronic health record, scheduling, and accepting calls from potential clients.
- Exhibit strong interpersonal skills for interactions with clients, churches and communities, and referral sources.
- Independently advertise and build relationships in the community.
- Maintain current on ethics/laws and license for the State of Maryland or Virginia as a LCPC, LCSW, LCSW-C, or LMFT.
- Competitive compensation (commission based up to 65%)
- Independent flexible schedule
- Paid sick and safe leave (accrued)
- 403(b) Retirement plans available (employee contribution only)
- Professional liability insurance provided
- Status as a W-2 employee
- Professional development/CEU’s provided
- Direct supervision and peer supervision
- A collaborative team approach of talented professionals with a broad area of expertise
- Bonuses for targeted goals
- Board of Directors, Executive Director, and Clinical Director providing leadership/oversight
- Comfortable office space with Ipads and internet access for electronic record keeping
- Support staff for insurance paneling, credentialing, and billing of insurance
- Satisfying and rewarding work
State and Federal law permit CentrePointe as a faith based organization to operate in a manner designed to fulfill its purpose. We are compliant with all applicable State and Federal law.
Job Types: Part-time, Commission
Salary: $25.00 to $45.00 /hour