Raytheon is seeking a Subject Matter Expert in support of new programs in addition to customer shaping and pursuits for international Case Management Systems. This SME provides guidance to the business development team and to engineering teams working awarded programs, primarily in consultation with the Chief Engineers. This expert will do research and recommend the appropriate systems and tools to be used on a particular project based on the customer’s requirements and availability of resources, therefore, must demonstrate a deep aptitude and proficiency in the field of law enforcement case management systems, policies, and procedures across a variety of domestic and international police, military, and intelligence domains.
The SME understands a variety of technical attributes and approaches for performing case management, including big data platforms for the storage and management of unstructured data; different methods for collecting the information associated with law enforcement cases; and addressing the legal and political issues associated with the use of collected information.
- Eight (8) or more years of demonstrated technical and leadership experience in systems engineering, systems integration and test of large system/software development programs requiring the integration of COTS and/or Free and Open Source Software.
- Three (3) or more years demonstrated experience working on law enforcement domains using Case Management Systems.
- Experience in designing and developing highly scalable big data solutions and deployment of Big Data platforms.
- Must demonstrate an understanding of modern data analytics technologies including modern data storage management, modern hosting solutions, and designing and developing custom datacenter solutions.
- Strong Network Engineering understanding.
- Experience in planning, tracking, and the completion of assigned project/program milestones.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills to customers and/or senior leadership using Microsoft Office suite of tools, particularly Excel, Project, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to identify, manage, and mitigate technical risk.
- Able to travel as needed to support program and business goals.
- Demonstrable experience on Hadoop ecosystem (including HDFS, Spark, Sqoop, Flume, Hive, Impala, Map Reduce, Sentry, Navigator); Hadoop data ingestion using ETL tools (e.g. Nifi, Kafka Talend, Pentaho, Informatica) and Hadoop transformation (including MapReduce, Scala)
- Ability to script/code in either Python or R for data analytics
- Experienced in the development and review of proposals and Engineering Change Requests including bidding and Basis of Estimate development
� Demonstrated leadership experience running multiple teams
- DevOps experience including IT Infrastructure and SW development Experience deploying systems with Information Assurance/Cyber Security requirements
- Experience in one or more fields: cloud computing, big data architecture, business process management, cyber security operations, digital forensics and incident response, threat intelligence, cyber security engineering
- Excellent interpersonal skills; establishing and maintaining working relationships with all levels of customer organizations, customers, users, peer groups, associate contractors, and vendors
- Holding at least one industry-standard information security technical advanced certification in forensics or auditing
- Experience working in the Middle East; Spoken Arabic
Eight (8) or more years’ experience with a B.S./B.A. or higher in Aerospace Engineering, Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Computer Systems Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics or Math. 128740
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges - from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world - in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
None / Not Required
Computer/Management Information Systems
Integration & Test Engineering