8x8, Inc. (NYSE: EGHT) communication solutions help businesses transform their customer and employee experience. With one system of engagement for cloud voice, video, collaboration and contact center and one system of intelligence on one cloud communications platform, businesses can now communicate faster and smarter to exceed the speed of customer expectations. For additional information, visit www.8x8.com, or follow 8x8 on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Communication solutions to our customers and to work with 8x8’s network of channel partners who are to headquartered within the region. 8x8 is the trusted provider of secure and reliable cloud-based unified communications and contact center solutions to more than 50,000 businesses operating in over 150 countries across six continents.
The Account Executive is a “hunter” and will be responsible for working with their team on business development, account penetration, and will follow accounts through prospecting, proposal, contract, installation, and on-going service. The Account Executive will need to meet or exceed all assigned sales objectives, complete regular sales forecasting with accuracy and attend ongoing sales & certification training. This role is Remote to LA residents only. We are not able to consider those outside of the area.
- Pipeline creation – business planning, campaigns, joint partner events, prospecting with partners
- Joint Selling – lead customer meetings, demos, quotes, proposals
- Close deals – involved with all aspects of deals including price and term negotiations management of the entire sales cycle
- Ongoing Partner Support – establish and maintain strong relationships with regional partner representatives
- Direct customer selling with partners required
- MUST be located in LA.
- MUST have Experience selling Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), SaaS and Cloud Contact Center Solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3 + years of mid-market and enterprise sales experience selling direct and through channel partners
- Experience managing channel partner relationships with demonstrated ability with closing deals and working directly with customers
- Demonstrated ability to accurately manage a multi-channel pipeline and forecast in Salesforce.com
- Collaborative, solutions, consultative selling
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- account management: 3 years (Required)
- (UCaaS), SaaS and Cloud Contact Center: 2 years (Required)
- Los Angeles, CA (Required)
- Will you now or in the future require sponsorship to work in the United States?
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule