Skip the lengthy application process!
Text HIREME to 85760 to schedule an interview today!
Are you ready to work for a company that offers a fun, fast-fast paced environment? Join our team! We are searching for someone who is willing to learn and who will help create delicious, quality food for every customer that walks through our doors or serves up a plate of pulled pork at one of our catering events.
- Collecting and cleaning the pots, pans, crockery, and cutlery, and ensuring the proper washing and sanitizing procedures.
- Identify high use items and ensure proper rotation.
- Must ensure that key items are always washed and available when required.
- Ensure proper organization of dish pit.
- During preshift for both AM and PM porter, refill all chemical bottles and stations.
- Ensure that each station has the appropriate sanitization and detergent buckets and are rotated every two hours.
- Assist Kitchen Manager in ensuring SDS, OSHA, and Health Department compliance.
- Keep an inventory of chemicals and hand to the Kitchen Manager every shift.
- Once a week clean all product shelves.
- Once a week deep clean the walk-in.
- Aid Kitchen Manager in equipment maintenance and cleanliness.
- Ensure that linens are being rotated and soiled laundry is being properly stored.
- Empty the trash when needed.
- Assist with basic food prep.
The Porter reports to the Kitchen Manager and Management. -No prior experience required. On the job training provided.
- Must have current food handlers permit, slip resistant shoes, and proper uniform or be willing to obtain.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and assist in lifting heavier items.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Reliable and predictable attendance.