SiloSmashers, Inc. is a leading management and IT consulting firm, serving as a trusted advisor and solutions partner to a diverse range of government, business and not-for-profit organizations. Applying proven expertise and methodologies, we help our customers to align and mobilize every aspect of their operations, strengths and resources to achieve Peak Performance®and increased business value – today and through the years ahead.
This role will be responsible for assisting in the operational and maintenance of a Technology Business Management (TBM) solution designed to position executives with the knowledge to manage and communicate the cost, quality and value of IT Services. This role will also play a part in the overall IT governance processes as well as the assist in the administrative oversight of overall budget planning and forecasting.
Technology Business Management:
The Senior TBMA is responsible for support of the configuration and updates of the TBM Tool, Apptio, along with its associated processes and procedures. The Senior TBMA will assist the client with its ongoing TBM transformation, providing best practice solutions supported by past experience. Other responsibilities of the Senior TBMA include:
- Gather functional and business requirements and rapidly translate information into a working set of operational and financial models, dashboards and management reports.
- Import, transform and rationalize data from systems of record into selected TBM tool.
- Operationalize data monthly by loading, validation and reviewing on a timely basis.
- Participates in collaborative efforts with domain leads, service lines and PMO to drive improved communication and shared direction.
- Supports the TBM process and functions as subject matter expert.
- Challenges status quo and drive fit for purpose process that are appropriate for the maturity of the IT organization.
- Assist with the development of an IT financial forecasting process.
- Identifies cost / benefit of IT portfolio to properly identify gaps in bottom line.
- Participates in review process to ensure overall budget/forecast consolidation and review.
- The Senior TBMA candidate will have:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with experience conversing with senior management.
- Significant experience in designing and implementing business process reengineering efforts.
- Proven ability to work independently and function effectively as a member of a team and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Experience with Federal Government. * Previous work experience in Technology Business Management or IT Finance
- Experience in Technology Business Management tools such as Apptio
- Experience supporting proposal development and capture activities, as directed.
Nice to Have:
- R-TBMA or E-TBMA certification with the Apptio tool.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent ability to interact skillfully and diplomatically with numerous counterparts, including contract stakeholders, government representatives and transportation officials.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA/Confluence suite of tools.
- 8 years’ experience, specific experience must include 4 years supporting a TBM tool such as Apptio. General experience must include project management, strategic planning, and facilitation skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business Management, Finance, or related field.
- Or, a Master’s Degree (in the fields described above), 4 years general experience, of which at least 2 years must be specialized experience.
What We Offer
SiloSmashers offers its employees opportunities to be their best in careers in management and technology consulting. There is a place at SiloSmashers for experienced professionals, transitioning military personnel, new graduates, cleared professionals, and referrals from current SiloSmashers employees. At SiloSmashers you will do important work, surrounded by professional colleagues, in a company that is dedicated to client satisfaction.
SiloSmashers strives to offer an environment where employees can achieve everything that is important to them. To support this philosophy, the firm's Total Rewards program is designed to provide not only competitive compensation, retirement benefits, health benefits, and work-life and wellness programs, but also leave programs, and career growth opportunities. For more information please visit the SiloSmashers web site atwww.SiloSmashers.com
SiloSmashers, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Business Process Reengineering: 6 years (Required)
- Atlassian JIRA: 3 years (Preferred)
- Apptio: 5 years (Preferred)
- Business Analyst: 8 years (Required)
- Federal Government: 4 years (Required)