As an Operations Analyst at BlueVine, you will be scaling our operations and ensuring that our company is prepared to successfully navigate the unexpected.
We are looking to build a world-class team to connect small businesses with the working capital they need to maintain or grow their operations. If you have a strong desire to be part of a small, nimble team, in an exciting and growing space, then BlueVine is the right place for you.
- Provide support for daily payment operations, ensuring 100% accuracy
- Research and resolve client inquiries related to inbound and outbound payments on behalf of Account Management team in a timely manner.
- Support with repayment matching
- Assist with payments automation efforts
- Support with documents and improve procedures, including lien placements
- Assist with back-office systems to process and update transactions
- Limit exposure by ensuring zero defects in our client agreements and supporting documentation.
- Seek out opportunities to automate or simplify complex processes
- Leverage inter-departmental relationships to deliver elegant solutions that create operational synergies.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Detail-oriented and puts a high value on accuracy
- A team player who is able to work on a variety of projects simultaneously
- Proficiently uses Excel to create spreadsheets, models and reports
- Strong problem solving skills
- Able to clearly and effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Motivated to work on a cross-functional team in an entrepreneurial environment
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
BlueVine’s mission is to help business owners succeed and thrive by making sure they have convenient access to capital for their everyday funding needs. We’ve helped thousands of businesses since we started in 2013, funding more than $700 million in working capital through our pioneering online platform. Our invoice factoring product allows businesses to receive cash advances on their outstanding invoices, offering credit lines of up to $2.5 million. Our business line of credit product, called Flex Credit, offers financing based on 6-month and 12-month payment terms, and credit lines of up to $200,000. Based in Redwood City, Calif., BlueVine is backed by leading venture capital firms.