The Asset Management Group is a Registered Investment Advisory firm with a long history of providing comprehensive financial planning and investment management to its varied clients. Please visit www.AssetManagementChicago.com.
Asset Management Group is seeking an . The primary responsibilities of this position is to support the firm’s Principal and assist in managing our existing book of business. The position requires an individual who has a thorough knowledge of the marketable securities, is able to analyse asset allocation strategies and implement investment decisions. This individual must have strong relationship management skills. They must be a self-starter, possess high emotional intelligence, and maintain strong analytical skills. A qualified applicant must be an expert problem-solver, quick study, and able to work well in a self-directed and collaborative environment.
- Knowledge of key financial, investment and risk management concepts
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to learn in-house programs and tools and a systematic approach to tasks
- Maintain an Investing IQ, and be skilled in basic statistics and modern portfolio theory
- Conduct portfolio construction, passive/active analysis, financial plans, asset allocation strategies, and tax gain/loss
- Assist in the development of complex and highly customized financial portfolios for high-net worth individuals
- Conduct Investment Research, as well as exploration on select topics (such as economy, financial markets, individual securities, mutual funds, stocks, bonds, annuities, third-party money managers and alternative investments) to assist with investment recommendations
- Meet with investment wholesalers on an ongoing basis
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in wealth management and portfolio construction. CFP designation a plus.
- Proficiency in Excel a must!
- Experience using Advent Black Diamond, eMoney Advisor, YCharts, Fidelity Wealthscape a plus.
- Licenses and credentials (Series 7, 63, 66) a plus.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Excel: 3 years (Preferred)
- Investment Management: 3 years (Preferred)
Hours per week:
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings