Job Summary: Become part of our team where serving handcrafted all-natural and organic food in an upscale, authentic atmosphere is our specialty. From welcoming and engaging our guests to keeping things organized and clean, our team members take pride in providing exceptional service to every guest, every visit.
· Following all service guidelines provided by the company, while adding your own personality to your hospitality.
· Serving food & alcohol safely and responsibly
· Introducing yourself to your guests and guiding them through an exceptional dining/drinking experience.
· Informing our guests of specials, features, or favorites by guiding them through the menu.
· Making recommendations you genuinely feel your guests will enjoy as well as explaining our menu.
· Answering questions about our food, beverages and other restaurant functions and services.
· Taking food and beverage orders from guests, enter orders in our POS system which relays orders to the kitchen and bar.
· Delivering food and beverages from kitchen and bar to guests in a timely matter.
· Performing side work at the start, throughout and end of each shift as required by service station assignment.
· Maintaining clean a section and service areas.
· Monitoring and observe guest’s dining experience. Ensuring guests are satisfied with the food and service. Responding promptly and courteously to any requests.
· Previous serving/ bartending experience preferred.
· Must meet the age requirements to serve alcohol in chosen location.
· Be a genuinely hospitable person.
· Must have a basic knowledge of dining room and service procedures and functions.
· Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate a point-of-sale system.
· Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 6 hours).
· Be able to safely lift and easily maneuver trays of food frequently weighing up to 20 to 25 pounds.
· Preparing the final bill, presenting the check to guest, accepting payment, processing credit card charges or making change (if applicable).
· Be willing to assist fellow staff and practice good teamwork.
· bussing the tables down to just the glasses that your guests are drinking out of.
· Thanking guests for their visit and inviting them to return.
· Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
This Job Is: