In-lite Design – Outside Sales Representative / Account Manager
Reports to Vice President
Anticipated Start Date To be determined upon acceptance.
Who is in-lite?
in-lite is a modern, innovative, and unique outdoor lighting company. We are the fastest growing lighting company in North America with some of the highest quality lights on the market (you can fact check us). Our team represents all of North America but our global head office is located in the Netherlands.
We’re quickly becoming a leader in outdoor lighting and are looking to expand what we offer to our customers. If you want to see more about us and our products, check out our e-commerce website www.in-sider.com or check out our global website at www.in-lite.com/us.
Why should you apply?
We are a young, rapidly growing company built on hard work, passion, and fun! Seriously, work hard play hard, right? We have a great mix of people and are committed to providing good benefits, a strong sense of teamwork, and opportunities for development to our team. Some of our best employees have joined us with little or no direct experience in this industry. Success at in-lite will be down to your passion, work ethic, and ability to take on new opportunities and run with them!
Salary / Compensation
The following outlines the compensation for the Outside Sales Representative position.
- $65,000.00- $85,000.00 Salary
- $20,000+ Bonus Structure
- $850/month Car allowance
- 2 weeks’ vacation, 2 weeks shutdown at Christmas (total 4 weeks)
- Mobile phone allowance
- Company benefits after 3 months
- Probation period – 3 months
The ideal candidate for the Outside Sales Representative / Account Manager position will be self-motivated, dynamic and detail oriented. This individual will be expected to, and work closely with Vice President & Sales Team as well as Office Manager. We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
Only applications submitted via Indeed.com will be considered. Please no calls.
- Communicate with customers via telephone, email and in-person.
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders and establish new accounts
- Follow up and track leads through to completion.
- Comfortable and willing to lead training / product knowledge sessions.
- Maintain positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
- Selling product using high morals and ethics in line with company values.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Learn how products work and how to troubleshoot issues with customer.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Organizational Skills.
- Technical Capacity.
- Time Management.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Being able to work with a team
- Presentation Skills
While this position is not regularly, some physical work will be required and expected.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., 40 hours per week. Flexibility in the role will be discussed as it pertains to the role of the position. Trade shows and travel will see the candidate working outside of the 8-5 work day.
Travel can usually be completed during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel will be expected. Expect to travel within your territory regularly and occasionally as needed outside of territory for tradeshows, training, etc. The selected candidate should also expect to travel to Canada at least annually to attend company-wide event(s).
- A valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Knowledge and competency in Microsoft Office applications
Preferred Education and Experience
- Preference will be given to candidates with 5+ year’s sales experience.
- Preference will be given to candidates with industry related experience.
- Preference will be given to candidates with post secondary education.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are bilingual (Spanish or French).
- Sales Representative will be expected to assist with inside sales.
- Sales Representative will be expected to assist with lead generation through various means.
- Sales Representative will be expected to assist with account management and inquiries.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Paid time off
- Travel reimbursement
- Work from home
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Remote