The Branch Manager provides leadership, direction, and manages all phases of branch operations. The Branch Manager must possess leadership qualities that will inspire his/her team and position his/her office for growth, while sharing BelFlex’s commitment to the success of our customers, employees, and the communities we work in.
- Make short and long-term decisions to attain, maintain, and increase the branch’s profitability
- Staffing to include recruitment and training.
- Create a high performing team and atmosphere - - Lead team members to meet and exceed performance expectations.
- Ensure operational excellence - - Maintain compliance with all contractual requirements, state and federal regulations, and BelFlex policies and procedures.
- Networking and public relations to create and enhance industry and brand awareness.
- Sets client rates and assists with budget planning.
- Embrace technology to advance the utilization of our internal database and increase operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Screen candidates and fill job orders with candidates that are best qualified
- Utilize financial and operational reporting to drive the financial performance of the office, as well as the team’s performance.
- Maintain a focus on building high performing teams while fostering a culture of learning and development of team members - - ensuring all team members receive necessary training, and preparing team members for advancement.
- Monitor electronic record maintenance - - ensuring compliance
- Establishment and maintenance of key client relations
- Other Tasks as Needed
- Natural Alignment with the Company Culture and Core Values
- Education: High School Diploma required, College Degree preferred
- Experience: Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the Staffing Industry, and leading a large-scale recruitment function, preferred
- Ability to lead high performing teams
- Knowledge and understanding of common staffing metrics / KPI’s
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office Suite and business technology
- Proven financial and business acumen
- Strong P&L / budgeting experience, preferred
- Ability to think strategically, analyze situations, and solve problems effectively
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Staffing Industry: 3 years