CACI is seeking an experienced Project Coordinators to support Change Request planning, approval, and execution for DHS Components.
Coordinate Change Request planning, approval, and execution for DHS Components.
Work closely with Tier II and DHS Components to review, configure, and implement Change Requests via approved DHS ICCB Change Requests.
Maintain/Renew OneNet EOC Routine Change Requests.
Facilitate the ICCB Emergency Change Request process for OneNet EOC.
Able to obtain DHS Entry on Duty (EOD)
Typically requires a bachelor’s degree and at least 4 years of relevant experience
Understanding of ITIL service delivery concepts
Experience with DHS OneNet
Must be able to obtain/maintain an EOD clearance
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-National Harbor-MD-MARYLAND SUBURBAN
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.