Responsible for coordinating group business for the Destinations DMC division of Outside Brands. Plan and execute the operational side of the event life cycle, from strategic planning, vendor negotiations, staffing, and reconciliation. Responsible for understanding and completing details of group contracts, booking and negotiating external vendors, scheduling and communicating all necessary information to staff, and overseeing onsite execution flow and staffing for items ranging from transportation, workshops, catering, venue management, activities, décor, technical production, and speaker/entertainment management.
Embody and motivate every team member to fulfill Outside’s mission “To enrich lives by connecting people to exceptional places, products, and experiences.”
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Manage operations and details to produce DMC programs, working with vendors and DMC partners as necessary.
· Work closely with the DMC Team on group resumes to execute contracted events.
· Assist the Sales Team with creating realistic and innovative proposals.
· Plan workflow for group programs with the Sales and Admin DMC Team.
· Manage staffing and communication of assignments.
· Procure and prepare supplies, equipment, food, beverage, amenities, and other items to be provided per contract.
· Attend external pre-convention meetings and plan internal pre-convention meetings.
· Communicate with resorts regarding program details.
· Create and maintain signage, waivers, and any other onsite tools.
· Train greeters and production staff and communicate details to the team.
· Disseminate pertinent information to Destinations DMC and greater Outside Brands teams.
· Perform onsite oversight of all group programs and activities, serving as program lead for the client.
· Serve as host or guide for tour programs as needed.
· Coordinate onsite transportation efforts to ensure timely transfers, communicating with Transportation Coordinator as necessary.
· Communicate accurate group size numbers to internal and external program providers.
· Communicate any changes or additions affecting billing with the Senior Group Administrator.
· Prepare closeout materials for event files.
· Maintain appropriate stock of inventory and communicate usage for billing, if necessary.
· Oversee inventory at the storage/service yard.
· Perform any general office assistance related to group fulfillment.
· Attend periodic all-staff meetings, weekly DMC Operations Team meetings, and lead weekly DMC team meetings.
· Be a team player, ready to assist the DMC and Outside Brands teams at all times.
· Support an environment of learning and trust by acting as a positive role model.
· Adhere to all company policies and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year