PIVOTAL RETAIL GROUP IS CURRENTLY SEEKING QUALIFIED CANDIDATES TO ADD TO OUR GROWING TEAM IN DUBLIN, CA
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE PROJECT COORDINATOR EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED. YOU MUST ALSO LIVE IN CALIFORNIA.
The role of the Project Coordinator is to provide support to all retail fixture installation projects including but not limited to new stores, remodels, expansions, and new departments.
Full Time Hourly Position
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates fixture installation process for all Store Projects as assigned.
- Responsible for tracking and communicating all project information, details, and revisions and is responsible for monitoring and following-up on all project action items as assigned.
- Maintains project schedule(s) for Installation Project Manager.
- Maintains project plans and schedules for all projects as outlined by project management.
- Develops and/or maintains budgets and Capital Expenditure Requests (CER).
- Produces and distributes bid packages, award letters, and installation contracts to multiple vendors.
- Develops all store and vendor communication plans, materials, and processes, including distribution of final scope.
- Works with Store Planning team and vendors to accurately scope project phasing and execution plans.
- Coordinates distribution of plans to Field Management and vendors. Ensures plans/files reach impacted Field Management in an effective and timely manner prior to installation date.
- Proactively identifies issues that minimize shortages, go-backs, and costs prior to installation including but not limited to quality checks, plan reviews, and purchase order checks.
- Facilitates store and contractor calls throughout execution phase, as needed.
- Conducts on site visits before, during, and after for all Store Projects, as needed.
- Works with permit expeditor, Engineers, and city officials to submit and approve permit documents in a timely manner.
- Maintains accurate punch lists and checklist. Closes out open issues after project execution.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Communicates project scheduling, updates, and revisions to Field Management.
- Develops project dashboards and reporting to provide ongoing updates on project status to the Field, internal partners, and Leadership team using Microsoft Office.
- Schedules kick-off calls, daily check-ins and post mortem meetings with Field Management business partners, documents lessons-learned, and makes recommendations to improve future processes.
- Provides installation schedule(s) to Communications Department for release.
- Tracks and reports out vendor performance using Microsoft Excel and Ariba.
- Develops and maintains project/vendor files.
- Tracks budgets and expenses for all projects. Updates forecast as invoices are processed.
- Gathers required quotes and pricing to build capital request for each project
- Serves as primary point of contact during installation for issues escalations and makes timely decisions during installation.
HS diploma and/or university degree in related field; or an equivalent combination of field experience required.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Customer focus
- Confronting tough issues
- Planning and organizing
- Business acumen
- Analysis and judgement
- Problem solving
- Drives results
Proficiency in the use of computers for:
- Word processing using Microsoft Word
- Simple level accounting
- Spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel
- E-mail using Microsoft Outlook
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a retail environment is required
- Project coordination experience preferred
- Project Coordinator usually works in an office environment but the project may sometimes take the employee to a non-standard workplace.
- Project Coordinator works a standard work week but may be required to work some evenings and weekends to monitor project activities.
- Some travel may be required.
* Pivotal Retail Group expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivotal Retail Group’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
* Pivotal Retail Group, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivotal Retail Group, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
* This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
** Drug-free Workplace Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $26.44 /hour
- Project Coordination: 2 years
- High school or equivalent
Required work authorization: