As an Executive Assistant, you provide senior-level, administrative support to the SVP/Chief Accounting Officer (CAO) and VP of FP&A. This position provides a wide variety of services across and for the team, which may include processing of invoices, tracking, and issuing of Purchase Orders, Audit Committee communications, schedule and travel management, and coordination between departments and outside parties.
To be successful you will have:
strong interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with all level staff, use good discretion and judgment to manage highly sensitive and confidential situations; utilize analytical abilities to gather, organize, summarize and report information; and apply a keen sense of detail in reviewing and creating communications and presentations.
- Represent the CAO, to collaborate closely with other Executives and Executive assistants on projects of a highly confidential nature related to Finance business.
- Prepare and edit PowerPoint charts, maintain Excel spreadsheets. Proofread written content for spelling, grammar, and layout, making appropriate changes.
- Coordinate with SVP staff and prepare professional materials for internal and external use.
- Review, inspect, validate, and oversee complex global travel plans and compile documents for travel-related meetings and itineraries.
- Act as the project and logistics lead for various internal events, offsites.
- Aid the SVP and staff with supporting and leading programs, events, meetings, or conferences by arranging facilities, meeting rooms, caterers, invitations, presenters, and event budgets.
- Proactively review schedules to identify and resolve potential conflicts in advance of occurrence.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with other executive administrative staff to appropriately plan meetings and drive intended success for the team and event.
Schedule calls and meetings as necessary for the SVP and VP of FP&A.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with employees of all levels within and outside the company, such as other NetApp senior leaders, customers, vendors, and visitors.
- Strict attention to detail in all areas of planning; composing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Expertise with general office administrative procedures, and knowledge of use and operation of standard office equipment.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Expertise in creating executive-level PowerPoint presentations. Including the ability to build slides, review content, leverage data and utilize graphics to enhance presentations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
15+ years of relevant experience, high-tech; executive-level administrative support
Associates degree or bachelor’s degree is preferred.