Interested in amazing benefits and receiving 25% in PROFIT SHARING annually? Are you interested in supporting a team focused on creating a new Big Data Analytics Platform for the Defense Intelligence Agency? If so, then this is the position for you! We are seeking a passionate and driven individual with solid Government program experience as a Risk Manager to execute all tasks needed to identify and mitigate program risks on TALOS.
TALOS is a DIA initiative to advance the state of the art in Big Data, data analysis, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and advanced analytics to enhance the DoD’s and the IC’s information processes and technical architectures.
Are you self-motivated and enjoy a challenge? We invite you Invent Your Future with CACI International!
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Leads efforts with Team Leads to identify and mitigate risk through the risk register
- Conduct assessments to define and analyze possible risks.
- Evaluate the gravity of each risk by considering its consequences
- Audit TALOS risk processes and procedures
- Develop, maintain, and update the program Risk Management Plan (RMP)
- Design processes to eliminate or mitigate potential risks
- Create contingency plans to manage crises
- Evaluate existing policies and procedures to find weaknesses
- Prepare reports and present recommendations
- Help implement solutions and plans
- Evaluate employees’ risk awareness and train them when necessary
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active DoD Top Secret with the ability to obtain SCI security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science, or related technical discipline with
- 5+ total years of related experience. ( Experience in DIA is a plus)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Experience tracking tasks using PM tools (e.g. Microsoft Project, Excel)
- Leading and scheduling project meetings
- Experience performing qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Ability to clearly communicate technical and business concepts in oral and written communications
Nice to Have Qualifications:
- CI POLY
- Experience fulfilling the DIA mission in support of the COCOMs
- Working knowledge of systems engineering and DevOps approaches, principles and practice
- Working knowledge of Agile software development practices
What We Can Offer You:
BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at BITS
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post and the Denver Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120,000.00 - $170,000.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development Assistance
- Referral Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- MS Project, Excel: 8 years (Preferred)
- Systems Engineering: 5 years (Preferred)
- DevOps approaches, principles and practices: 5 years (Preferred)
- Auditing: 8 years (Required)
- DIA: 5 years (Preferred)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) (Required)
- TS/SCI (Required)
Security Clearance Required:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19