Yes, 10 % of the Time
In this Project Manager position in Citi Architecture and Technology Engineering (CATE), the candidate will partner with multiple technology teams to plan and coordinate the integration and delivery of Citi’s technology efforts. Specific responsibilities include:
- Lead and Manage multiple high complexity and Infrastructure projects including Cloud migrations for various customers/sectors by working across multiple technology teams, business units and stakeholders to ensure technology projects are delivered successfully to meet strategic goals.
- Serve as scrum master for agile project teams, facilitating sprint planning, daily stand-ups, backlog grooming, and retrospective
- Develop end-to-end delivery plans and align specific tasks/deliverables from various technology engineering and integration teams to end-to-end delivery plans by working closely with stakeholders to ensure infrastructure and application services delivery plans meet business requirements
- Drive weekly execution planning meetings to coordinate with various engineering and integration stakeholders – product engineering, infrastructure support teams and other tool owners to track delivery of tasks and cross-functional dependencies
- Leverage technical and interpersonal skills to manage expectations and address project risks and issues proactively, working with engineering leads and other project managers to proactively identify resolve technical and general working issues
- Develop documentation and presentation materials to communicate project status and plans, ensuring at risk milestones have concise descriptions and mitigation details
- Ensure program project compliance and artifacts (scope, plan, execution documents etc.) are created timely and uploaded at phase change with proper resolution of any QA and/or compliance-related items within two weeks of identification
- Minimum of 5 years of successfully managing and delivering IT infrastructure, Cloud based initiatives and related technologies including migrations. Experience with AWS and/or GCP architecture a plus.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, influence, negotiations, organizations skills
- Experience identifying/implementing process improvements.
- Proactively identifying & improving processes to streamline reporting, prioritize the work and protect the engineering teams
- Proven experience in leading Technology Transformation and Change Management
- Demonstrate experience with Business Analysis to drive requirements gathering
- Establish Program Management Governance, communication plan, scope management, KPI/monitoring, and risks/issues process
- Capture business objectives and technical requirements from internal clients for network, identity and access management, data protection, infrastructure security to define the capabilities and secured environment required
- Obtained consensus across multiple departments within engineering and operations
- Proven experience in developing detailed IT work plans, schedules; project estimates, resource plans and status reports. Interfaces with project staff and clients regarding status of projects.
- Proficient with Waterfall and Agile/Scrum methodologies. Strong experience managing multiple projects in Agile a plus
- Conducts in-depth evaluation of business processes, system processes and industry standards.
- Provides sound understanding of IT project leadership concepts and principles and a basic knowledge of concepts and principles in other technology areas.
- Ensures essential procedures are followed and helps to define operating standards and processes.
- Applies comprehensive understanding of how multiple areas collectively integrate within IT project leadership to contribute towards achieving business objectives.
- Provides evaluative judgment based on analysis of factual information in complicated and unique situations.
- Directly impacts the business by ensuring the quality of work provided by self and others; impacts own team and closely related work teams.
- Self-starter with a strong sense of personal responsibility and ownership with a track record in delivering major technology projects
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction and as a contributing member in a high-performing and focused team
- Ability to work under pressure, manage tight deadlines, and thrive in a flexible, fast-paced environment across multiple time zones and locations
- Strong communication and writing skills that lead to clear, concise, and unambiguous technical and non-technical documentation including requirements, infrastructure design documentation and project presentations
- PMP or equivalent certification.
4050 Regent BLVD. Irving TX 75063