SALES AND RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT – JANUARY HIRE
Entry Level / Trainee / Associate / Graduate
- $60-90k 1st year on target earnings for Entry Level
- $40,0000 base salary + uncapped commission
- 20+ days PTO
- 100% employer paid Healthcare ($500/m value)
- 12pm Friday Finishes
- Award Winning Training Program (full benefits breakdown below)
WHO WE ARE:
We are a privately owned staffing agency. We are proud to have received the maximum 3-star accreditation from Best Companies recognizing extraordinary levels of workplace engagement. Recognized in 2021 by Inc 5000 as the 19th fastest growing private business in Texas with over 600% revenue growth. We are leading specialists across the Technology, Digital, Life Sciences, Renewable energy and Construction sectors across our key territories of UK, USA, and mainland Europe; we thrive off our cohesive culture and consistent year on year growth across our offices.
This year alone we have grown our US headcount by 71%. We have opened two new offices, San Diego, and Scottsdale, and will continue to grow in the upcoming year.
We have an award-winning Training Program and have many staff members excel on completion – some with 3 promotions and pay increased in the first year! Many making life changing commissions.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A Transparent Career Pathway and Plan for you to achieve promotions and salary increases.
- Personal Development Plans tailored to your wants and needs
- Award Winning Training - Accredited Management & External Training / Certifications
- Base Salary + Uncapped Commission
- Uncapped commission structure – no thresholds, draws, or quotas! (We have individuals taking home over $65k per month)
- Incentive Trips (recent trips include Mexico, Vegas, Skiing)
- Top Achievers Vacation Trips
- Annual Vision Conference
- Relocation opportunities (including Visa sponsorship)
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Short & Long-term Disability, Life Insurance (100% paid by us)
- Health & Wellness initiatives (may include Gym membership, massages, partnerships with mental health services)
- Extended lunch twice a week for exercising
- Free healthy breakfasts, lunches and snacks in office
PAID TIME OFF:
- 20 days PTO + 8 paid National Holidays
- Extra Free vacation between Christmas & New Year
- Maternity leave 6 months FULL pay
- Paternity leave 4 weeks FULL pay
- Enhanced paid leave and sabbaticals for important life events
- Trainee Graduation Dinner - all expenses paid Dinner
- Promotion Lunches – all expenses paid at top restaurants
- Sporting events – free tickets to football, baseball, etc
- Winter and Summer Company Celebrations
- Anniversary Prizes
- Length of Service Awards
- Millionaire Club rewards (Rolex)
- Flexible Working Schedule (after training)
- 12pm Friday finishes every week!
- Calling and Marketing candidates to prospects.
- Selling and our services to clients – Retained Search, Contingent Search, Contracting.
- Taking a consultative approach with clients listing to their needs and explaining the features and benefits of working with Oscar.
- Negotiation of rates, fees, and agreements.
- Develop strategies to grow business inside of existing client portfolios while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Gaining a strong commercial awareness of the vertical market you are working on and building a network to generate leads, references, and referrals.
- Track and enter all activity and adjust as needed to meet all sales and hiring goals on time and in budget.
- Qualifying candidates through effective questioning techniques.
- Matching candidates and clients appropriately through developing relationships and understanding the needs of both.
- Creating content and job posts to attract passive candidates, which you will actively promote and market on social media channels.
- Negotiating, influencing, and persuading where appropriate to achieve the best outcome.
- Implement creative recruiting strategies to expand current talent pool.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- Fearless, Ambition, integrity, Dedication and Delivery
- Competitiveness and strong drive to succeed.
- Money motivated with financial goals.
- Desire to learn and stay agile in an ever-changing environment.
- Proven track record of demonstrating resilience, positivity, and a strong work-ethic.
- Eagerness to learn and the ability to implement feedback through training.
- Excellent rapport and communication skills.
If you can bring the above we can provide you all the tools and the platform to be successful. We create opportunities for our people.
TRAINING AND PROGRESSION:
Average promotion time from training is 4.5 months, however, challenge yourself – this can be done in 3. Throughout your career with Oscar, we are dedicated to your career development. That’s why you will have a tailor-made training program which is tailored to your individual learning style!
78 % of our Resource Consultants get promoted within their first 5 months and 76% of our management team joined us in this position.
We have an Award Winning Learning and Development 12 week training model which includes ‘milestones’ where the recruitment process is broken down into modules using:
- 1-on-1 mentorship, target setting, feedback and coaching with your manager.
- Classroom-style sessions delivered by our leadership team where new concepts are introduced.
- 24/7 access to an online video learning platform and resources.
- Group role plays to learn from others and practice in a closed environment.
- SME Sessions for continued learning and growth.
Oscar has achieved a great level of success with our training program. Most of our leadership team started off as Trainee Consultants. We are actively searching for our next success story.
If you think you have what it takes to be our next success story? Then let’s chat. Follow the links to apply or contact Sacha Goolsby for more info.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Entry Level Recruitment Consultant, Higher Talent, Technology Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Finance Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, IT Recruitment, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Tech Sales Recruitment, Finance Recruitment Consultant, Accounting Recruitment Consultant, Health and Social Care Recruitment Consultant, Trades and Labor Recruitment Consultant, Sales Recruitment Consultant, Marketing Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Engineering Recruitment, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, HR Recruitment, HR Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Manchester Recruitment Consultant, Greater Manchester Recruitment Consultant, Lancashire Recruitment Consultant, Bristol Recruitment, Birmingham Recruitment, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Higher Talent Recruitment Consultant, Training Provided Recruitment Consultant, Fully Trained Recruitment Consultant, Entry Recruitment Consultant
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Scottsdale, AZ: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person