- Process samples from production of microbial inoculants determining viability and shelf life
- Assist with the evaluation for biocontrol of bacterial and fungal isolates
- Isolate, purify, and preserve microorganisms obtained from soil and plants.
- Assist with characterization of strains based on enzymatic activity and PGPR traits.
- Support R&D core group in microbial discovery process of candidates for biological control applications.
- Conduct in vitro plant-bacterial interaction bioassays
- Prepare samples and formulas for greenhouse evaluation
- Help facilitate a clean lab environment, including preparation, cleaning, sanitizing, and sterilizing of glassware.
- Effectively manage tasks and be able to rapidly adjust to changing experimental priorities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour
Required work authorization: