Part-timeEstimated: $26,000 - $32,000 a year7 days ago
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
- Organizational skills
- Computer skills
- Data entry
- Bachelor's degree
- High school diploma or GED
Full Job Description
Transactional Processing Administrator – Work from Home
The Transactional Processing Administrator’s is responsible for assigning Release of Information (ROI) requests for clients, remotely from their home. Applicants must work within a commutable distance from our National Service Center in Norristown, PA. This individual will maintain consistent productivity and quality standards when reviewing request documents to ensure assignments are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
*Applicant must be able to commit to 4 hours minimum per day*
- Perform Assignment process which includes determining the correct requesting party, verifying HIPAA compliance, and applying the appropriate rate based on statutory guidelines.
- Utilize MRO’s “Action List” to communicate Assigning questions.
- Maintain an understanding of ROI process related to MRO assigning procedures.
- Be aware varying complexity to address internal, requester, & client issues.
- Maintain strong knowledge of HIPAA regulations and associated rulings by completing assigned online training courses in MRO Academy as needed.
- Participate in training, review, and coaching meetings via online meeting application when necessary.
Education and Qualifications:
· Live within a commutable distance from MRO’s National Service Center in Norristown, PA.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Competence with computers. Highly accurate data entry skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively and independently in high volume production environments.
- Dependable, strong organizational skills and positive teamwork-oriented attitude.
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Release of Information: 1 year (Preferred)