Pronto Insurance is one of the fastest growing general agencies in South Texas. Our first agency was founded in 1997 and the managing general agency operations commenced in 2005. Pronto has emerged in the insurance market through its captive agencies, independent agents, and franchise locations. Today Pronto has over 200 captive locations in Texas and recent expansion into California and Florida market. Our vision is to become the industry leader by making Pronto Insurance products a reality for all.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primarily focused on creating and providing business intelligence to the claims and UW departments; proactively gathers and compiles information from various internal/external resources and works with various departments to ensure understanding of business needs and create reports that are complete and meaningful.
- Creating and updating monthly reports for claims and UW departments to facilitate reporting needs.
- Keeping BI reports/dashboards updated and relevant.
- Leading any internal data requests.
- Ensuring compliance with corporate guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 2 years experience within insurance reporting.
- Highly proficient in programming code, Excel, and data manipulation software.
- Strong working knowledge of claims reporting tools, systems, and data analytics software.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Master's degree preferred.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements
- Good communication skills and the ability to condense and present information in meaningful format.
- Self- motivated with an ability to independently formulate solutions and employ and examine all resources available to implement solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the demonstrated ability to gain the confidence, respect and trust of senior executives, clients and colleagues.
- Proven ability to exercise sound judgment and strong problem solving skills.
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher’s Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure.
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, age, veteran status, disability, national origin, or any other legally protected status. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.