Top 10 reasons Vimeo is the #1 choice for your 2020 Summer Internship:
What you'll do:
- Love coming to work: Learn & grow in a supportive environment that values teaching & teamwork.
- We got you: Work closely with your manager to set clear goals, sharpen your skills, and get continuous feedback for your professional development.
- Seriously, we got you: Get paired with a mentor who will help you navigate the first few weeks and will answer all the questions you don't want to ask your manager, like where to find the best tacos in Chelsea.
- Roll up your sleeves: Get hands-on experience solving meaningful technical challenges that directly impact the Vimeo platform & products.
- Have your voice heard: Gain exposure to all areas of the business with regular access to Sr. Leadership Lunch & Learns, product discussions, & cross-team collaboration.
- Flex your creativity: Work on a self-directed Vimeo Code Jam project with your fellow interns, and show off your genius ideas in a company-wide final presentation.
- Trust & respect: We treat you like Vimeo Staff from day one. Interns attend all-hands, join ECGs, and have real responsibilities.
- Dog days at HQ! Need we say more?
- Have fun like a Vimean: With monthly Staff Pick screenings (complete with NY pizza), Fridays that start with bagels and end with happy hour, cold brew on tap, snacks galore, team outings, and more.
- Friends for life: Create long-lasting personal and professional relationships with people who < 3 technology just as much as you.
What we're seeking:
- Write clean, portable, and well-documented code
- Work with Design and Product teams to help move projects from conception to launch
- Grow both technically and professionally in an awesome environment with tons of development opportunities to learn and do more
- You are currently pursuing a BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, with an expected graduation date of 2020 or 2021
This is a paid internship.
While we offer competitive compensation, we don't provide accommodation. Please ensure you are interested in an internship in New York City under these circumstances before applying.
Vimeo empowers video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 60 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world's largest ad-free open video platform and provides powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible.
Creativity and diversity are at the center of the Vimeo universe. To make sure our culture and products reflect those values, we're committed to building an actively inclusive environment for human beings of every age, race, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, mental and physical ability, veteran status, national origin, and ancestry. At Vimeo, diverse backgrounds, refreshing perspectives, and open hearts are all welcome. If you like the sound of that, come work with us.