Anderson Aluminum Corporation has become central Ohio’s largest and most efficient glazing sub-contractor. A single source for some of the area’s largest contractors and developers. Anderson Aluminum provides in-house consulting, engineering, fabrication and installation of architectural glazing and cladding systems.
Our experienced team of engineers and project managers work closely with architects and contractors to design curtainwalls and other glazing/cladding systems, while our skilled fabricators and glaziers help bring the projects to life.
We are seeking a SKILLED Machine Operator.
- Use and control Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) machinery
- Perform the daily operations of a 3 axis CNC (Elumatec), Rhino fabrication CNC and MultiCam table router
- Performs quality inspections
- Troubleshoot the Machines
- Program the CNC when necessary
- Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, and machining parameters
- Plans stock inventory
- Loads feed mechanism (Must be able to lift 50Ibs)
- Verifies settings by measuring positions
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations
- Pass pre-employment background check, drug test and physical and lift test
- Read, write, speak, and understand English fluently
- Works well as a team and individually as needed
- Keen eye for detail
- Organized, responsible, and reliable
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Sick days
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
Anderson Aluminum is an equal opportunity employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
Required work authorization: