The Treasury Management Sales Associate role is a sales and support role within the Cash Management / Deposit Operations group of the bank. Works as a partner with commercial lending staff to sell and service cash management products. Assists in development, sale and administration of cash management and internet banking products for new and existing customers. Contacts prospective customers in order to develop new business. Assists in the design and proper installation of treasury management services and recommends new technologies and products to bank management.
Riverland Bank is a growing community bank that focuses on commercial lending and deposits, providing superior customer service in a fast paced, but fun environment. Riverland Bank provides competitive benefits and flexibility for all full-time employees.
- Responsible for sales and service of commercial deposit and cash management products and services.
- Acts as day to day sales and support contact for commercial clients, fielding sales and support related questions such as product information, pricing, implementation, etc.
- Works with commercial lending staff to identify commercial customers that will benefit from cash management products.
- Potentially manages deposit only customers that require minimal lending needs but have heavy cash management needs.
- Ability to prospect, individually or as part of a team, to produce cash management / deposit focused business customers.
- Conducts customer sales calls and annual relationship reviews with and without commercial lenders.
- Consistently provides a high level of service related to business deposit and cash management products.
- Works with appropriate banking departments on development, implementation and marketing of existing and new cash management products.
- Develop and implement policies & procedures for Commercial Deposit Services department. Trains bank personnel, as needed or appropriate. Keeps product handbook and procedures current.
- Provides administrative support, project assistance, research, and miscellaneous customer service as requested.
- Actively participate in community organizations.
- Back-up coverage as needed for office staffing.
- Other duties as assigned or needed.
- Performs job accountabilities with a high level of professionalism.
- Acquisition of core business deposits.
- Maintains knowledge and understanding of bank policies.
- Upholds the employment guidelines outlined in the Employee Handbook. Lead by example.
- Performs duties in compliance with policy, procedure and process.
- Self-motivation, good organization skills, and excellent communication and phone skills;
- Team orientation and the ability to adapt in a fun, fast-paced environment;
- Ability to travel to customer and prospect appointments.
Job Type: Full-time
- commercial banking: 5 years (Required)