For over 100 years, Millington Bank has established a healthy history of continuous growth and success. We take pride in our ability to deliver quality products and services that meet and exceed customer expectations while adhering to our core principles of vision, integrity, and passion.
Come join a team where relationships matter.
- Oversees all branch operations, procedures, and personnel to ensure quality performance and overall efficient branch functioning.
- Responsible for upholding all branch functions to meet compliance standards for a successful auditing experience .
- Provides a complete range of customer service activities such as the opening, closing, and maintenance of accounts, resolving customer inquiries, explaining/promoting available products and services, etc.
- Maintains a safe and welcoming environment amongst customers, guests, and employees.
- Participates in business development and sales activities to ensure that all branch sales goals are met or exceeded.
- Assists Branch Manager with performance reviews and disciplinary actions.
- Assumes all supervisory duties in absence of Branch Manager.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant banking; minimum one (1) year of supervisory experience required (banking experience preferred).
- Possesses a strong business acumen to excel in a fast-paced, customer-oriented environment.
- Ability to build report and identify customer needs.
- Ability to handle and prioritize a high level of administrative pressure.
- Able to work a flexible schedule (i.e., opening and closing the Bank), and overtime as needed, including Saturdays.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective decision making and problem solving skills that emphasize the value of teamwork and collaboration.
10% - Occasional travel to other branch/clientele locations as needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.