Title: Open Text Content Server
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Duration: FTE / CWR
Role & Responsibilities:
- Sr. Developer Science / Engineering Graduate.
- Design, develop and implement tasks/components of a work package/project as per client requirements
- create a zero defect code and modify complex systems or develop new subsystems develop comprehensive unit testing cases and plans update knowledge assets and guide the team to do the same integrate work of developers WITH THE OBJECTIVE OF delivering high-quality project deliverables WITHIN THE LIMITS OF delivery timelines, security, quality, and performance guidelines.
- Requirements Gathering:
- Participate in requirement gathering JAD (Joint Application Development) sessions and support documentation where applicable (business, functional, Technical, UI, usability, data, compliance, data migration, NFR, 3rd party tools & products)
- Raise queries and get query resolution on areas which are unclear, ambiguous and which need more information to the Technology Lead.
- Understand how the estimation (effort, size etc.) is
Founded in 2007, InterSources Inc is a Small Business Enterprise, Minority Business Enterprise & Women-Owned Small Business certified Company specializing in providing IT Consulting, IT Staffing Solutions, and Software solutions. We have been recipients of Various Awards under "Fastest Growing IT Consulting and Software Company " and "Excellence in Technology Services "
Job Types: Full-time, Contract