This position will be responsible for preparing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to guests while maintaining the bar.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Provide excellent customer service and exude a warm and hospitable nature to owners and guests, engaging everyone in conversation
- Welcomes guests, informs them of any specials, and answer any questions. Takes food and beverage orders, making recommendations, and upselling items.
- Prepare alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages according to recipes.
- Stock and maintain the bar inventory; maintain a clean and organized work area, washing glasses as needed.
- Adhere to state and local laws. Check identification of customers to ensure that they are of legal drinking age. They also manage their alcohol intake to prevent over intoxication and drinking and driving.
- Customer Service/Food & Beverage experience required
- Two years of relevant experience in Full Service bars preferred
- ServeSafe, TIPS or other state alcohol commission preferred
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Frequent Point of Sales computer use
- Comprehensive menu knowledge
- Ability to upsell and anticipate guest needs
Job Type: Full-time
- bartending: 1 year (Preferred)
- serving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Monday (Preferred)
- Tuesday (Preferred)
- Wednesday (Preferred)
- Thursday (Preferred)
- Friday (Required)
- Saturday (Required)
- Sunday (Required)