Colao & Peter, Luxury Outdoor Living is growing and we are looking for an assistant to help with administrative and marketing responsibilities, with some social and SEO focus.
The administrative portion of the position will be assisting the company's executives in various functions, including but not limited too, general office administration, helping to take client phone calls and maintain our client database and work flow, assist in coordinating samples and orders as well as some personal assistance, as necessary for the partners.
The sales and marketing portion will focuses on the creative development of marketing materials and systems. Functions include: assisting, developing, promoting and enhancing a wide variety of marketing programs which may include social media, direct mail and/or sales presentations.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills, good oral and written communication skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Develop and implement social media, blog, email, website, digital media strategy and manage execution on each channel.
- Manage the end to end marketing process including creative brainstorming, establishing goals, developing schedules, reviewing content and creating post-launch metrics across all communication channels including digital, print, and press.
- Are able to translate a campaign across multiple mediums: brochures, mailers, emails, landing pages, Facebook, Twitter, online ads, video, etc.
- SEO knowledgeable
- Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned, as to be support and work hand-in-hand with other employees in the office.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Temporarily due to COVID-19