Clopay Building Products is North America's largest residential garage door manufacturer. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service as well as unsurpassed quality and innovative products. Our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we are looking for dynamic individuals to join our team. We have an excellent opportunity for a Customer Support Representative I in our Troy, Ohio manufacturing facility. Position will work a Monday - Wednesday, 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Pay $15.00/hour.
In this position, the successful candidate will perform the following job responsibilities:
- Answer inbound and place outbound calls in a call center environment with the goal of increasing business, customer satisfaction and customer retention.
- Take care of general customer inquiries and problems that are primarily routine or basic in nature.
- Duties include a wide range of responsibilities from entering faxed orders, processing orders, managing F&I portal, backorders & shortages, working with scheduling for order changes and running reports.
- Compile and prepare regular or special reports necessitating the selection of data from various sources.
- Organize and maintain file system, and files correspondence and other records, including installer records.
- Typing, preparation and mailing of all legal documents and other paperwork necessary to meet compliance and account set up requirements.
- Handle multiple tasks and prioritize each task.
- Support efforts of the management and Sales Representative in the set up of new customers.
- Perform basic office functions, from maintaining office equipment to ordering supplies.
- Maintain databases, system records and updates to Master files, territory manager, Oracle, OFS, etc.
- A high school degree is required, college degree preferred, along with a minimum of 3-5 years of call center/customer service experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Basic computer skills are required with a familiarity of Microsoft Office Products.
- Previous clerical or office experience is beneficial.
Please visit our website at ,www.clopaydoor.com to learn more about our company. An Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a drug-free work environment.
EOE Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran. We welcome applications from Veterans and the Disabled!