Provides administrative support activities in employment, security, unemployment insurance, employee relations, training, and related areas. Prepares and maintain files, records, and information. Extracts and compiles a variety of personnel data for consolidation into management reports such as: weekly staffing, cost per hire, advertising, etc.
- Prepares and maintains files, records, and information.
- Schedules meetings and makes flight arrangements for departmental travel.
- Extracts and compiles statistics on recruitment activity, cost per hire, job fill rates, attrition trends, and training averages in a monthly report.
- Coordinates job posting process using spreadsheet software to track activity on open requisitions.
- Compiles and publishes open positions weekly for distribution throughout the company, either by paper or Intranet.
- Enters submitted resumes and applications for employment in database and distributes to corresponding recruiter.
- Prepares correspondence with candidates to acknowledge receipt of resume, thank for interview, and confirm offer of employment.
- Reviews invoices and directs to Vice President, Human Resources for approval of payments.
- Sorts and distributes departmental mail and faxes.
- Oversees service and maintenance of copier, fax, and printers.
High School Diploma/G.E.D or equivalent work experience. Associate Degree a plus.
1-2 years administrative experience. Strong computer knowledge.
Must be organized and detail oriented. Excellent written and oral communication skills required. Utilizes good judgment, exercise discretion in confidential matters.
Interfaces daily with associates of all levels throughout Company. External contact with candidates in regards to application status and vendors regarding invoices.
Additional duties and responsibilities assigned as necessary.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled