Based out of Bozeman, MT, WealthVest Marketing is a financial services marketing and distribution firm, that specializes in consulting Financial Advisors regarding top of the line insurance products. As a member of our team, you will: be empowered to innovate, be solutions-oriented, and encouraged to drive a culture of continuous improvement.
Our goal is to enable you to reach your professional goals and be an integral part of a team of people that are driving to achieve departmental and overall organizational goals.
The Internal Wholesaler (IW) will partner with External Wholesalers to represent MassMutual and educate and assist financial professionals to incorporate its financial products into their business and with their clients. The IW will tend to any service issue or sales/marketing task identified by their manager and/or external partner. Additionally, the IW will work to enhance and reinforce the MassMutual brand through superior service.
As an Internal Wholesaler, you will be the central point and link between the External Wholesaler, the financial professional, and the organization. Daily, you will work closely with multiple financial professionals on understanding their requirements and needs and finding the best possible solutions for their clients. You will also ensure coordination with our marketing department and that financial professionals have everything needed once the engagement has started. Finally, you will be providing input into our processes and tools, as well as working on special projects on occasion to support WealthVest and MassMutual on its path of continuous improvement.
In The First Week, Expect To
· Onboard and integrate into WealthVest.
· Rapidly begin learning about MassMutual’s history, culture, and vision.
· Familiarize yourself with the team’s tools, processes, and reporting mechanisms.
· Become proficient with WealthVest’s systems and platforms.
· Shadow calls with other IWs and peers, as well as other individuals in our organization.
In The First Month, Expect To
· Meet or exceed required key performance indicators (KPIs); such as outbound calls and sales presentations.
· Provide sufficient phone coverage as a team during business hours.
· Develop insurance and long-term care product knowledge of features and benefits. Effectively position solutions with financial professionals
· Build an understanding of key competitors to WealthVest and MassMutual and develop the ability to effectively position our offering against them with financial professionals
· Long Term Care competitors
· Annuity competitors
· Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of SalesForce.com
· Master all facets of the MassMutual brand and effectively relate it with financial professionals
· Become familiar with various teams and departments at WealthVest and understand how they contribute to the company’s success
· Partner with both External Wholesaler and Marketing to serve our client, the financial professional, to ensure their success
· You have excellent communication and people skills. Whether it be clients, colleagues, and talents, you treat them with respect and patience.
· You are very comfortable using voice, video, email, chat, etc. as part of your daily routine.
· You take ownership and responsibility for the work you do.
· You focus on quality and take pride in everything you deliver as a reflection of yourself.
· You are comfortable juggling dozens of clients daily and don’t get your wires crossed.
· You must be able to multitask and think strategically to connect the dots between opportunities and available resources/capabilities across multiple organizations.
· You must have integrity, at the highest level. You must be able to exercise good judgment in all situations.
· You must have a growth mindset and be very comfortable giving and taking direct feedback and constructive criticism. You must be an exceptional performer in high-pressure situations.
· You must have tremendous emotional intelligence, including exceptional foresight and judgment.
· You must be very detail-oriented.
· You must be extremely resourceful and creative, capable of solving difficult, critical problems by leveraging the extensive resources of both WealthVest and MassMutual.
· You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at WealthVest. You will not be here just to be told what to do or tell other people what to do or to be.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- You must be located in the vicinity of Bozeman, MT
- Financial services: 1 year (Preferred)
- CFP (Preferred)
- FINRA License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location