We have a position available for a Dining Room Manager at Caffe Tosca. We are looking for talented, energetic service professionals to become part of our management team. Qualified candidates will be passionate about food and wine. They are leaders, effective communicators and have an ability to cultivate strong relationships with guests and colleagues.
We prefer candidates with restaurant managerial experience but are willing to train someone in food service with a great attitude, willingness to learn and a desire to make the transition to a front of the house manager.
- Establishes guest service and satisfaction as a priority through personal example
- Responds and resolves guest complaints in a way that ensures guests feel acknowledged and are happy with their overall experience
- Ensures that all the daily restaurant paperwork is completed accurately and on a timely basis including daily reports, payroll, employment related forms and nightly cash outs
- Assists the GM with recruiting, retaining, training and developing an optimum number of staff who are enthusiastically dedicated to delivering the highest level of hospitality to the guest
- Assists the GM in achieving targeted budgets, goals and objectives
- Assists the GM in community involvement programs and marketing campaigns
- Assists the GM to ensure the profitability of restaurant operations by operating within cost of goods and labor productivity guidelines while providing an exceptional dining experience for the guests
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time