Looking for a few reliable, competent, and high energy individuals to join our team across the DC metro area as coaches & referees in our Fall flag football season.
< The Fall Season runs 8 weeks: September 18th - November 6th >>
Our Weekend (only) Rec Leagues operate between 9:00am-8:00pm. Schedules and opportunities depend on league location.
The perfect candidate is/has...
- Excellent communication skills - Great eye contact!
- Ability to efficiently solve problems
- Coaching or refereeing experience / Football Experience
- Must have a cell phone & web/email access
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to multitask
- Ability to motivate others (coworkers and players) - High energy!
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to lift and move up to 50lbs
- Reliable transportation to and from games
- REQUIRED: In order to join the team, ALL staff must be cleared through a standard background check.
- REQUIRED: Commitment to work assigned shifts for the entire 8-week season.
- RECOMMENDED: CPR / First Aid Certification
Qualified applicants will be invited to attend a new staff orientation where they will have an opportunity to learn the rules and expectations. Staff training will be conducted on the field during "Promo days" with some of our local youth athletes.
Our philosophy is simple, we're here to: Get Better. Have Fun.
If you can help us fulfill this mission with integrity, wisdom and positive energy...then let's connect!
Interviews begin Monday, June 27th.
Job Type: Temporary
Pay: $15.20 - $25.00 per hour
- Day shift
- On call
- Weekends only
The majority of our staff is vaccinated against Covid-19. It is not a requirement, but is highly recommended due to the nature of our work with youth athletes. All programs are held outdoors.
Work Location: Multiple Locations