Conducts Trainee Employee Assistance Program (TEAP) regarding alcohol and other drugs of abuse. The incumbent provides structured educational activities and group counseling to enhance a drug free lifestyle. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Conducts orientation presentations for incoming students
- Interview new students with TEAP referrals and set contracts.
- Provides documented weekly individual and group counseling for students.
- Conducts individual TEAP Counseling.
- Conducts initial, intervention, and suspicious probationary urine drug testing.
- Utilizes CMHC in treatment planning and TEAP oversight.
- Provides tobacco cessation classes
- Arranges referrals to Social Services agencies and alternate Vocational/Educational Organizations.
- Maintains strict confidentiality at all times.
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree plus state certification as an Alcohol/Drug Counselor. Required to work 14 hours weekly.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $14.34 /hour
- substance abuse (Required)
Full Time Opportunity: