The Omnitracs Training Specialist II successfully provides enterprise-wide learning solutions at a high level of performance. Learning solutions include new hire orientation, onboarding, classroom and webinar training, elearning and other self-study resources, social/collaborative learning, and on-the-job activities. The Specialist participates in and contributes to a high performing team.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Analyze, design/plan, develop, implement/deliver, and evaluate/measure (ADDIE) effective enterprise-wide learning solutions at a high level of performance. The majority of time will be spent in designing/developing and implementing/delivering.
- Effectively work with employees and especially leaders at all levels and across all functions.
- Some travel may be necessary several times a year.
Skills & Other Requirements
- EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in learning related area and advanced degree and/or certifications preferred in learning related areas.
- EXPERIENCE: 2-4years’ experience in a corporate training environment successfully analyzing, planning, developing, implementing, and measuring enterprise-wide learning solutions at a high-level of performance.
- Knowledge of and continue to keep up with best practices including various instructional design (ID) models
- Assist in the analysis of business needs for effective learning solutions
- Assist in the planning the design/development, delivery/implementation, and measurement of effective learning solutions
- Design/develop effective learning solutions in a variety of formats including new hire orientation, onboarding, classroom and webinar training, elearning and other self-study resources, social/collaborative learning, and on-the-job activities
- Deliver/implement learning solutions as designed/developed in a variety of formats as previously listed.
- Assist in measuring the effectiveness of learning solutions including participant metrics/reaction/learning/on-the-job application, business impact, and ROI.
- Mature interpersonal skills that includes the ability to effectively work with employees and especially leaders at all levels and across all functions
- Planning and organizing skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Time management and project management skills
- Excellent listening, presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office, WebEx, Skype, and Windows
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks with varying requirements and deadlines
- Ability to effectively manage through unexpected changes, adapt to new requirements, and achieve positive results
- Ability to use presentation and training equipment such as laptop computers, webcams, projectors, sound systems (microphones), telephone, streaming video, virtual meeting platforms, and others
Disclaimer: This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
Omnitracs LLC,*is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local municipal law.*
Job Type: Full-time
- Corporate Training: 2 years