Are you looking for an exciting fast-paced work environment where you will be part of a team? Do you take pride in providing exceptional customer service? The Restaurant Associate is an entry level opportunity that is responsible for providing prompt, efficient, safe, and courteous quality food service to the guest. Cashier, customer service, retail sales or foodservice experience is great, but not required. As a valued member of the Team, you’ll witness first-hand why we have the best customers and employees around!
What we bring:
- A focus and dedication to your success! We are committed to ensuring our employees receive proper training so they can confidently provide excellent customer service to our customers every time they visit.
- A strong “promote from within” philosophy providing advancement opportunities for all levels.
- Schedule flexibility! We have full-time and part-time opportunities that will work with your schedule.
Our benefits include:
- 401k plan
- Paid holidays at 2x pay for all hours worked
- Paid vacation (full-time positions)
- Exciting incentive and rewards programs
- Tuition Reimbursement including GED and Adoption Assistance
What you bring:
- A desire for meeting and exceeding customer expectations on every visit.
- Commitment to maintaining a clean, safe environment to ensure the restaurant is always customer ready.
- Ability to ensure proper preparation, presentation, and freshness of all foodservice products.
- Ability to follow proper health code guidelines.
- Excellence in cash handling and suggestive selling techniques.
- A desire to be a brand ambassador and promote our loyalty rewards program.
- The ability to multi-task, perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching, and occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds.
7-Eleven, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workplace diversity.
A copy of the complete job description, which includes the minimum requirements and essential functions of the position, is available here: Full Job Description.
Store Location: Store 38711 504 K Street Nw Washington, DC, 20001 United States