At Premier Claims, our responsibility is to our clients and ensuring that we help them through the insurance claims process as smoothly and as seamlessly as possible. We are an expert public adjusting firm with a team of staff that are driven to help each client. Premier Claims is a fast-paced, community involved, and continuously growing small company located in Omaha. We are searching for candidates that thrive in an environment that is constantly expanding and moving quickly. If you are that individual, please apply!
We need a responsible, driven individual to take the lead on inspecting damaged properties. Our ideal candidate would be dedicated and dependable!
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Analyze information gathered by Premier Claims and insurance carrier
- Gather necessary documents to support contested claims
- Investigate and assess damage to property
- Take pictures and notes of all damages seen at the property
- Is able to complete meetings with adjusters from insurance companies
- Creates estimates for damaged properties based on inspections or pictures
- Answer incoming telephone calls from agents, public adjusters, insureds, and other vendors
- Fulfill all company-established policy obligations
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and be a team player.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Computer savvy.
- Ability to find damage to roofs, siding, gutters, and all around property damage
- Ability to write insurance estimates
- Be reliable and responsive to emails, calls, and available for inspections and meetings
- 1-3 years experience in one or more of the following areas: construction, structural engineering, appraisals, insurance, or restoration
- At least 2 years field experience
- High school or equivalent
- Dependable, responsible, and able to work independently
- Goal oriented
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work with computers and utilize Dropbox and Salesforce
- Able to pass a background check
- Has a valid driver’s license
- Has a reliable smartphone
Job Type: Contract