At Intel Sports, you will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge, next generation technologies like virtual reality, artificial intelligence and immersive media. As a security engineer at Intel Sports, the right candidate will be responsible for identifying and addressing security vulnerabilities across different products built by Intel Sports. You will need a strong technical hardware and software security background, spread across different verticals like mobile, cloud and embedded systems. This position requires working with different stakeholders throughout the security development lifecycle, working with developers in fixing security vulnerabilities and hands-on penetration testing of software and hardware components.
Nice to Haves:
- Bachelor or a Master of Science degree in an Engineering discipline with a focus in Information Security
- 2+ years of professional experience in a security focused role
- 2+ years’ experience with penetration testing and security assessment tools like Burp Suite, Wireshark, Drozer, Nmap etc.
- 1+ years’ experience developing in-house tools using an interpreted programming language like Perl, Ruby, PHP, Python etc.
- 1+ years’ experience using fuzzing and related tools - peach fuzzer, AFL etc
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of mobile, embedded and web application security concepts
- Knowledge of Operating systems internals, UNIX and TCP/ IP fundamentals
- Strong familiarity with OWASP top 10 web vulnerabilities and mitigations techniques
- Ability to work effectively in situations involving uncertainty or lack of information and respond favorably and able to achieve objectives working with others across teams and organizations
- Drive processes and systems to support the success of Intel's products
Inside this Business Group
Intel's strategic equity investment group, Intel Capital, manages one of the largest corporate venture programs in the technology segment, with worldwide investments and support. Holding equity stakes in more than 550 companies worldwide, Intel's investments outside of the United States span over more than 20 countries across 5 continents. Intel Capital is responsible for investing in technology companies to increase demand for existing products and services, ultimately expanding new business objectives for Intel.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.