We are currently hiring Store Associates to join our team! As a Store Associate/Beauty Advisor, we want you to bring your talents, experience, and enthusiasm to a team-oriented and dynamic environment. We believe that our success is based primarily on the quality and hard work of our valued team members to bring the Beauty world to our customers.
- Assist customers with knowledge, empathy and sincerity by directing them to products and explaining product features
- Record all sales in the Point of Sale System and handle all monetary transactions accurately and effectively
- Maintain excellent store appearance and assist with store merchandising to provide a positive shopping experience for our customers
- Strong and dependable work ethic, with a drive to uphold our Culture of Can Do
- Possess a passion for the beauty industry with the desire to teach our customers about our products
- Self-starter with a drive to continuously learn and develop in their career
- Must be 18 years of age of older
- Previous sales and/or cosmetology experience preferred but not required
Work where we treat you and our customers as a priority--
- Employee discount
- Selected free samples of some of our new products
- Flexible hours during work week
- Opportunities to grow your career within the company
- On-going product knowledge programs and customer experience coaching
- Work in an environment focused on and surrounded by beauty
You may also qualify for one or more of the following - medical, dental, vision, 401k, vacation, sick, and holiday time, depending on average hours worked.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability or other categories protected by law.
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent