We are on the hunt for playful, creative, and proactive leaders to champion our kingdom of Candytopians as they provide the ultimate experience for our guests.
You are customer-centric, friendly, and solutions-oriented…and have an appreciation of our passion for candy!
THE SHOES YOU WILL FILL:
As an Assistant Manager, you have the unique and incredible responsibility for nurturing our retail and performing team members, as well as our guests. You will help to cultivate a fun, safe, and respectful work environment for all team members. You will support the General Manager in delivering on-time and effective operational, staffing, and guest experience-related results.
HOW YOU WILL SPEND YOUR DAYS...& NIGHTS...& WEEKENDS:
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Assist in orienting, training, and nurturing friendly and happy team members. Position the right team members in roles where they can best impact the company goals.
- Support GM in scheduling, time and attendance reporting, and skill placement of team members.
- Engage with and entertain guests at all times, acting as a Candytopia brand ambassador.
- Energetically resolve all guest experience concerns
- Follow, and lead team members to comply with, all safety and operational procedures.
- Problem-solve obstacles with and for your team, to guarantee an outstanding guest experience.
- Maintain a high-energy and positive spirit with your team, even in the “not so sweet” moments when challenges arise
- Multi-task within a rapidly moving entertainment environment, with a high volume of guests
- Provide break coverage for Candytopian and Retail team members
- Support Retail department via inventory management/reconciliation and team member training
- Maintain housekeeping standards via direct involvement and team member/janitorial oversight
WHAT'S PHYSICALLY REQUIRED:
- Desire to entertain and intense work ethic – our “play” is our work
- Strong ability to lead others and nurture their creativity
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Agility, adaptability, and flexibility
- Flexible availability and ability to work continuously through Jan/Feb 2019 (nights& weekends)
While performing the essential job functions of this role, you’ll be required to push, pull, squat, bend, stoop, lift and reach. You’ll be required to stand/walk for entirety of work shift, outside of required meal/rest periods.
Position is part-time, hourly and reports to the General Manager of Candytopia