Phoenix locations coming soon!
Who we are
MOTION Stretch Studio is an exciting up and coming wellness franchise. The Motion 8-Point System focuses on key body areas to prevent injury and give you more energy, strength, and elasticity. People have been stretching wrong for generations, and MOTION is on a mission to make things right. We believe in the transformational power of whole-body stretching, and are committed to making it available to people of all needs and lifestyles. Our proven system targets all body areas to increase energy and elasticity while preventing injury. As fitness industry veterans, entrepreneurs, activists, and coaches, we’re thrilled with the potential of the MOTION revolution.
Who you are
You are an essential part of the studio leadership team and the guest experience every day. You are responsible for facilitating the sales associate experience, creating an outstanding guest experience through connection, and overseeing all daily operations. You are a part of every area of the MOTION brand including product, community, operations and people. You take initiative, have strong assessment skills, provide feedback for your team, and are able to adapt to the flow of the day to day business. You work closely with the Stretch Coaches and Sales Associates in providing training on guest experience and business needs. You share exemplary knowledge of our MOTION Method in every guest interaction.
Full-time salary positions available
- Paid time off
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Communicate and exude MOTION Brand principles in everything you do.
- Provide high-level customer service and exceptional hospitality to MOTION clients, handling client issues and concerns in a positive and timely manner.
- Guest Experience and Retention: We strive to create a studio experience that will excite people about their first time and encourage their continued loyalty.
- Train, motivate, direct, coach and evaluate all studio staff, creating and maintaining a team that is highly personable, client-oriented and committed to achieving and exceeding both the studio and company goals.
- Maintain the MOTION brand’s distinct culture and community.
- Work closely with the Head Stretch Coach on the implementation of standard operating policies and procedures designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization.
- Develop awesome relationships in your community!
- Ensure the studio and equipment remain impeccable at all times, including contributing to the overall cleanliness of the studio.
- Exhibit leadership by mentoring sales associates to provide high level customer service and perform all assigned duties
- Responsible for supporting all studio-level purchasing, receiving, and supply inventory.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2-3 years prior management experience in a fitness, salon, or spa environment required
- Strong leadership experience (coaching, developing, or mentoring individuals with examples of success stories is a huge plus)
- A LOVE for customer service (making people happy!)
- Amazing communication skills — must be able to set clear expectations and give/receive feedback clearly and effectively.
- Must be highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks in the moment – every day is different at Motion!
- Must posses a passion for the MOTION brand.
- Able to work a non-traditional schedule.
- A chance to work in a truly team-oriented and supportive environment. We care about each other as much as we care about this brand.
Check out our website at Stretchmotion.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 /year
- management: 2 years
- Fitness, Salon, or Spa management: 2 years
- Customer Service: 1 year