- 8+ years of experience in product management.
- Experience working on engagement experiences.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- BA/BS required, MBA Preferred.
- Appreciation and acceptance for all cultures, backgrounds, and diverse points of view.
Audible is seeking a Director of Product Management to drive the roadmap and continuous improvement of its onboarding experience. This product manager will shape experiences that drive engagement for our newest Audible listeners. This is an excellent opportunity to collaborate with cross functional teams to create innovative and delightful customer experiences with the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment.
The successful candidate will be a detail oriented and ambitious self-starter with excellent communication skills. You’re a natural collaborator equally comfortable talking tech with developers, user experience with designers, personalization with data scientists, and strategy with executive leadership. You’re naturally curious, taking an analytical approach to problem solving, and demonstrating a passion for driving business growth through customer-focused innovation. Strong candidates will thrive when moving a project from ambiguity to clarity and are comfortable leading change.
- Work with leadership to establish a vision, articulate strategies, and drive a roadmap for Audible’s new listener onboarding experiences.
- Ensure business and technical stakeholder needs are aligned by driving mindful discussions that lead to crisp decisions.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to gather requirements, articulate new product experiences, and gain alignment from key stakeholders.
- Proactively, anticipate, identify, and resolve challenges that may impair the organization’s ability to meet its strategic, financial, and technical goals.
- Regularly review metrics and proactively seek out new and improved data/mechanisms for visibility, ensuring your roadmap stays aligned with organization objectives.
- Define metrics for success and failure. Utilize quantitative and qualitative data to back up assumptions and drive decisions.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.