There is currently an opening for a Senior Accountant job in the Salem, Oregon area. This position is perfect for someone who has knowledge in analyzing trends related to financial statements and budgeting/forecasting. The Senior Accounting Analyst will be communicating and coordinating with other departments and regional personnel so we are looking for someone with strong communication skills who can easily adapt to different personalities. Employees enjoy a great work/life balance. Based on experience, this position has a targeted salary of $70,000 to $80,000.
- Forecasting/budgeting for business unit
- Analyzing the income statements
- Performing month-end close procedures and assisting with preparation of financial statements
- Reviewing journal entries and account reconciliations
- Assisting in internal and external audits
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 5-7 years of accounting or financial analysis experience
- CPA, MBA or CMA is a plus but not required
If you are interested in this Senior Accountant job in Salem, OR, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. To view other similar job opportunities, please visit our website at www.parkerlynch.com for other postings.