PLM Services Sales Executive
Base plus commission
Work from a home office and travel as needed (up to 75%).
This role can be located anywhere in the USA. Territory is all of North America.
Founded in 2000, Razorleaf is an independent service provider for PLM. Our company’s distributed team supports hundreds of customers across North America. We have performed more than 300 implementations. Razorleaf is driven by the core belief that today’s organizations can be market leaders through the proper application of business processes and best software technologies.
At Razorleaf, we help clients to solve manufacturing challenges, build better processes, leverage cutting edge software technologies, and keep their data secure. Our consultants have deep knowledge and a wide breadth of skills. They are subject matter experts in the PLM field. Our talented team is able to analyze business needs, implement new tools, and leverage existing tools, they can even act as remote support for client teams.
Our company has relationships with software vendors, value added resellers, and industry clients. We are integral partners to Dassault, Autodesk, Infor, and Aras, among others.
Most of all, we have a family like atmosphere. Everyone here is valued! That attitude starts at the top with our company President, who has a deep appreciation for his team.
CIO Review named us one of the Top 20 most promising PLM Solution Providers. http://www.razorleaf.com/tag/cio-review/
Currently we are seeking to add a PLM Services Sales Executive to our team.
The PLM Services Sales Executive will sell our consulting services to manufacturers - we work with a wide variety of industries: Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, Energy, Oil and Gas, Defense, Heavy Equipment, etc.
Our conversations with clients typically are not centered around selling PLM services, they tend to be centered around manufacturing problems and better optimization, to which PLM is often the answer. Conversations can center around digital thread, product planning, supply chain, controlling data/data access, compliance etc.
We seek someone with experience selling PLM Services. This position will be supported by both marketing and inside sales.
The Sales Executive will:
* Develop sales leads and create pipeline
* Accurately forecast sales
* Successfully navigate the sales process, which may be complex, involving multiple players and purchasing, to successfully win PLM service engagements
* Work in conjunction with Razorleaf Product Managers as needed to create accurate statements of work, and proposals for projects,
* Work with marketing and inside sales to develop messaging, and target customers
* Provide sales mentorship as needed
* Experience selling PLM services
* Strong people skills and negotiation skills
* Comfort in prospecting for new business.
* Ability to give compelling presentations to customers
* Adaptability - it is important to be able to partner with potential clients to solve their needs. It is also important to be able to partner with clients in a variety of industries.
* Ability to create Statements of Work and respond to Requests for Proposal
* Strong follow through to keep the sales process moving, and the stakeholders engaged
* Excellent closing skills
* Participate as a member of the Razorleaf team. Draw in team members as needed, share insights and best practices. Communicate openly, while also demonstrating respect for others . Ability to function within a team environment
* Ability to accurately forecast pipeline
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $150,000.00 to $200,000.00 /year