Ware looking to add a qualified AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN to our team.
- Efficiently and accurately perform quality repair work in accordance with factory standards.
- Complete system diagnostics and full automotive troubleshooting and testing.
- Maintain an organized and neat shop area.
- Road-test vehicle to ensure quality repair work was completed.
- Comply with all company safety policies and procedures.
- Communicate directly with service advisor regarding the status of the service work as well as the estimated time for completion so that customers can be informed.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- Automotive technical or trade school degree in progress or general knowledge of automobile mechanicals with ability to demonstrate.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
Job Type: Full-time
- Auto Mechanic: 1 year (Preferred)
- mechanic: 1 year (Preferred)