The Analyst, Human Capital (Workforce Planning Specialist) will play a key role in enabling Lockheed Martin plan for its current and future workforce.
The Workforce Planning Specialist will help identify, implement, and manage workforce planning practices and solutions for Enterprise Operations within Lockheed Martin.
This role will engage and collaborate with workforce planning leadership and colleagues in various functions (i.e. training, development, staffing, culture, communications, finance, IT, etc.) to develop workforce planning processes, optimize data, and assess workforce risks and impact for key talent segments. This role will also support and partner with HR business partners and HR Centers of Excellence (CoEs) to design and monitor an Integrated Human Capital Strategy for key market groups.
- 2+ years of experience in Human Resources, Finance, Workforce Planning, Workforce Strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, psychology or similar fields
- Strong ability to conduct and translate data analysis and research findings into easy-to-understand visuals and actionable recommendations for multiple audiences, including executives
- Exceptional facilitation and communication skills
- Strong proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
- Problem solving skills
- Experience with any workforce planning software & business intelligence tools / solutions such as: SuccessFactors, Vemo, Kronos, Workday, Tableau, PowerBI, Lumira, or similar software
- Master’s degree in human resources, business, psychology or similar field
- Prior experience with implementing workforce planning solutions (people, process, technology)
- Experience working on any component of workforce planning: strategic, resource management, and/or demand management. Examples include: environmental scans; Business to Human Capital alignment; workforce supply and demand analysis; role segmentation; scenario planning; gap analysis; labor cost analysis; staffing planning.
- Project management
- Change management
- HCI Human Capital Strategist, HCI Strategic Workforce Planning Certification, or similar certification
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.