Org Marketing Statement
At Roush, we fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 4,000 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage. We want motivated, ambitious people who put the needs of our customers first, bring creativity to their work and will do whatever it takes to achieve success. If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team.
Department Marketing Statement
Test Drivers drive prototype cars and trucks prior to production and provide opinions regarding vehicle function, comfort, performance, or any issues. You will drive on a predetermined route and execute specific test procedures. During the shift you will complete an evaluation form regarding vehicle function. You must be able to write clear and concise reports about what you experience and explain your perception of vehicle performance, function and comfort. These positions are located in Phoenix, AZ. We are looking for drivers that can work full-time hours (5 days a week, Monday through Sunday).
- Must be at least 21 years old with high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with minimum of 3 years’ driving experience with an excellent driving record and have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work shifts that include overnight stays out of state as needed.
- Ability to drive vehicles with manual transmission.
- Available to work flexible schedule and/or weekends as needed.
- Possess automotive knowledge and be able to check basic vehicle components.
- Detail oriented & able to complete required paperwork including vehicle checklist and composition of reports.
- Be a self-starter, self-motivated & willing to learn.
- Have strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Basic computer skills are preferred.
- Familiarity with vehicle electrical features (Bluetooth, GPS Navigation, Entertainment Systems) is a plus.
- Preference will be given to those that reside near the geographical location and/or who will work weekends.