- Base rate: $17-21 per hour
- Tips (variable)
- Concept and referral bonus
Now casting outgoing, energetic and fun artists!
Are you a skilled canvas artist? Can you recreate well-known works like Van Gogh’s Starry night or Monet’s Water Lillies? Can you create originals like a pop-start style “Stilettos” or surrealism-style “Martini Glasses”? Can you instruct a group of adult student step-by-step to recreate the painting?
And most importantly, can you do so in an energetic, encouraging and enthusiastic manner? Then Inspired is for you!
Let your personality and art skills shine as you guide a class through recreating the canvas painting of the night. Inspired is premier art and wine studio that is the destination of choice for a fun evening night out with friends, date night, bachelorette parties, corporate events, fundraisers and private painting parties.
Each class consists of 20-30 adults of varying skill levels, mostly beginner, in a guided 1.5-2.5 hour canvas painting class. Great earning potential working! Plus, our classes are so much fun, you’ll hardly consider it work.
We are locally owned and operated, not a franchise. Which means we value your input! Not only will you be able to teach super-fun classes, but you can also earn even more money by creating artwork for our portfolio and quarterly bonus incentives!
What we’re looking for:
- Desire to be part of something bigger than yourself
- Curious to a fault—asks more questions than provide answers
- Flexible and open to change
- Optimistic (views failure as an opportunity)
- Problem solver—able to take open-ended problems and find solutions to challenging situations
- Team player—enjoy collaborating with many different types of people
- Agile- you can shift tasks and priorities in a big way at the drop of a hat
- Host of the party—either leading the toasts or organizing it in the background
- Working with management to select class paintings
- Willingness to accept assignments to create original works of art for a company use
- Studio set-up and welcoming guests
- Instructing a two-hour class in a fun and encouraging manner
- Help with studio clean up after class
What’s in it for you?
- Connect and create with a growing company
- Part of a company culture you’re proud of
- Challenging and entertaining workload
- Results driven workforce—we don’t measure time your butt is in the seat
- Frequent happy hours and wine fridge
- Fun team outing where you are constantly upping the ante
- Quarterly bonus for your high performance
- Family and friend discount of 25%
How to apply:
Our management team will review all applications within 5-7 days. Applicants that meet our needs will be contacted by management to schedule a phone interview and to review the position in more detail. Applicants we deem qualified will then be scheduled for an audition
- 2 pictures of your own works of art (anything—subject/medium/materials don’t matter)
- 4 pictures of paintings that you could teach a class to recreate (these do not have to be your own originals)
- City of residence
- Phone number
- DOB (must be 21 or older)
- Do you have a driver’s license and reliable transportation?
- Can you lift up to 25 lbs (will need to lift/move chairs/tales/boxes during setup)?
- Do you have any teaching or public speaking experience?
- Describe your art background and/or any teaching experience.
- Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?
- Would you be willing to audition our interview panel to demonstrate your art skills and personality?
- What date can you start?
- When are you typically available to work?
- Weekdays/daytime, weekdays (evenings), Friday evenings, Saturdays, Sundays
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance