What You’ll Get to Do:
Are you looking for next summer's opportunity to practice your skills? CACI is offering an opportunity to gain experience working on a multi-disciplinary engineering team!
More About the Role:
You will gain hands-on experience with hardware including workstations, servers, networking equipment, printed circuit boards, test equipment, etc.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Must currently be enrolled in High School OR a full-time Undergraduate, Graduate, or Doctorate student.
Must be able to obtain and maintain security clearance (U.S. Citizenship required).
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
If Undergraduate or Graduate, pursing a degree in electrical engineering or related field is preferred
Minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher is preferred, not required
Previous internship/co-op or other work experience, leadership and teamwork capabilities, interpersonal communication skills, and activities (professional/community/extracurricular)
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.