Warren Averett Staffing & Recruiting is hiring a Business Analyst for a growing client in St. Petersburg, FL. The role will start on Contract before moving to a Permanent Hire (110-120k). Have a look at the details below and if you are interested, give us a call.
- Creates detailed business requirements for functional (e.g., business processes, rules) and non-functional (e.g., data, security) capabilities.
- Validates test cases to ensure that scripts will evaluate the business function being performed.
- Gathers and interprets information from multiple sources (including databases, interviews, etc.) and makes recommendations.
- Ability to be responsible for the design, development and delivery of one or more PeopleSoft application development components, including reports, interfaces, conversions, and implementation of custom solutions.
- Provides support for application development teams including documenting business processes.
- Translates technical concepts to business audience and business information to a technical audience.
- Participates in developing estimates and implementation plans for technical solutions.
- Partners with team members to develop project schedules, reports and documentation. May be required to act as project lead on small to medium projects and/or provide direction to others on the team.
- Works with User Experience / Design resources to help visualize requirements into prototype.
- Understands and applies principles in risk management, issue tracking and change management.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business or related degree and Eight (8) years of relevant experience or a combination of education, training and experience.
- PeopleSoft Procure to Pay is must. Experience on GL, PC, AM, Cash Management, T&E is a plus.
- Experience in PeopleSoft 9.x.
- Proficient to write SQL to analyze data in Oracle 11g or higher.
- Experience in Team Foundation Server (TFS) or other ticket management tool.
- Experience in testing of PeopleSoft functionalities, interfaces and reports.
- Interpret requirements, perform highly complex analyses and present options and recommendations to obtain desired results
- Experience of working in multi applications integrated environment.
- May occasionally work a non-standard shift including nights and/or weekends and/or have on-call responsibilities.
- Knowledge of risk management, issue tracking, change management and requirements gathering
Job Type: Contract