Job Title: Front Desk Receptionist
About the Job
The receptionist/front desk clerk performs routine clerical, secretarial, and administrative work in answering telephones, receiving visitors, providing customer assistance, and data processing.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Answers central telephone system and directs calls accordingly.
2. Greets and directs visitors throughout the facility.
3. Provide high-quality customer service by answering routine inquiries.
4. Develops and maintains office forms and procedures, and assists with administrative tasks.
5. Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail and packages. Maintains and routes publications. Prepares outgoing mail. Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
6. Composes, types and edits correspondence, reports, memoranda and other material.
7. Handles clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
1. Communication proficiency
2. Collaboration Skills
3. Customer/Client Focus
5. Time Management
6. Technical Capacity
8. Ethical Conduct
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office building environment. This role routinely uses standard equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Employee will occasionally be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
Monday - Friday
3 Shifts Available